Kate Middleton Pregnant Again? Duchess Expecting Royal Baby No. 2 With Prince William
Just shy of six months after giving birth to the royal baby, Prince George Alexander Louis, rumors are already circulating that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, is pregnant with her second child.
Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
According to a print report from Star Magazine’s latest issue, the royal mom is expecting her second child with her husband of two years, the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William. “Kate, who turns 32 on Jan. 9, and William, 31, indeed are now expecting their second child,” reads the magazine report, adding, “The royal family is overjoyed with the stunning turns of events.”
Kate Middleton could be carrying twins! Experts say hyperemesis gravidarum
While Clarence House has yet to confirm or deny the report, Star claims that Middleton is already well into her first trimester. “Kate only recently confirmed it with her doctor, then shared the happy news with William,” a source told the magazine. A “royal insider” also revealed that the allegedly expectant couple shared the big news with members of the royal family, including Queen Elizabeth II, during a Christmas get-together on Dec. 18.
According to the report, Middleton was spotted sporting a small baby bump during a casual outing on the grounds of London’s Kensington Gardens early last month. The duchess was also reportedly seen resting her hands on her “bump” while attending a gala at the Natural History Museum in London with William the following week.
Kate only recently confirmed it with her doctor, then shared the happy news with William
With a baby boy and heir to the British throne already on board, what gender is the couple rooting for this time around? If rumors are to be believed, the duo is hoping for a little princess. “Kate and William will, of course, be happy with a healthy baby of either male or female, but Kate is really hoping for a girl this time,” said an insider. “She feels a little sister for George would be perfect.”
The royal couple welcomed their first child on July 22, 2013. Middleton gave birth to the royal baby, HRH Prince George of Cambridge, the presumed future king of the United Kingdom, at St. Mary’s Hospital in London.
- The Duchess is said to be bearing the discomfort that comes with pregnancy
- Duchess of Cambridge & Prince William Trying For Baby #2 — Friends Confirm
- Prince George will have sibling twins in year and what would be the Royal baby girl name?
- Prince Charles should be pleased that his son and heir should be so anchored in this steady family life
- Royal insiders suggest Prince George could come to the hospital to visit his sibling, just as William was brought to see Harry in 1984
- Duchess of Cambridge Pregnant Rumors moving to Anmer Hall, Good News for Another Baby?
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge changed plan for having more children?
- Watch Video: The Duchess of Cambridge took the 21-month-old, who she called “Georgie” all day, to Snettisham Park
- Kate Middleton New Mommy style
- Summer Holidays to Scotland: Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Prince George
- Happy Birthday Kate Middleton
- Royal Family May be affected With Start of New Job by Duke of Cambridge
- Prince William, the duke of Cambridge jokes with the Maltese!
- How Can the Duchess win War? Has she Really Got The Victory?
- William and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge have edited their friends so much that it’s really a closed family affair, with just those who are very trusted and wealthy Mustique residents invited
- Duchess of Cambridge showered with Australian toys for Prince George
- Headlines of a Newspaper Forcely Changed for Cambridges
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge “wasn’t always ‘posh’ by any means.” Coming from a middle class British family
- Catherine made William aware of the news with a sonogram. Via text.
- The professor of German literature, who is researching the cultural role of foreign consorts, also finds Catherine Duchess of Cambridge culturally lacking
- Unwanted Prince George birth souvenirs ‘to be flogged by Buckingham Palace’
- The phantom has reportedly been seen on several occasions around the Sandringham estate
- Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William: The Body Language
- Prince William and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge will undertake a day of royal engagements in North Wales
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will hold a conference with social media executives in an effort to combat cyberbullying
- Kate takes a (fern) leaf out of the Queen’s book: 5 things we learned from the royal tour
- Even The Duchess of Cambridge Needs Parenting Tips: Catherine Duchess of Cambridge Sends Thank-You to Handbook Author